Pair of Auraglow Wireless PIR Sensor Networked Night Lights
Dispatched & Delivered FREE if *
- This pair of cleverly designed motion sensing lights are connected via 2.4gHz radio frequency, meaning when one activates so does the other! (Lights need to be within 15m from each other).
- The motion sensor automatically activates the lights when motion is detected and deactivates after 20s of inactivity.
- Simple installation takes less than 5 minutes with the included mounting fixings or double-sided adhesive – no electrician needed.
- Features a high-performance LED with resourceful power management technology that can provide lighting for approx. 20,000 activations before the batteries need replacing.
- Each light powered by 3 x AA batteries (not included) – Dimensions: 8.5cm x 9.8cm x 2.8cm – Ideal for hallways, stairways, bedrooms, wardrobes, bathrooms etc – Indoor use only.
This cleverly designed pair of lights contains radio communication technology. This means the two lamps are wirelessly connected via radio link, so when one lamp is activated the other will automatically activate at the same time (Max signal distance between the lights is 15m).
It’s late at night and you want to head down to the kitchen for a glass of water but don’t want to wake the whole house by turning on all the lights. How do you get down the stairs in the darkness? With these lights you don’t even need to touch a switch, they will automatically detect movement from 2.5m away and simultaneously illuminate the top and bottom of your stairs. They then turn themselves off after 20 seconds of inactivity.
They come with easily installed backplates that allow you to remove and replace the lights, meaning you can even use them as an emergency torch. These are the ideal lights for safety and security in your house.
Dimensions: 8.5cm x 9.8cm x 2.8cm
Light Source: Cool White LED (6000K)
Power Source: 3 x AA Batteries
Indoor use only
|PIR Motion Detection, Standard On/Off
|IEC Protection Class
Product Questions 
Share your questions and answers with fellow shoppers.
For personal order or return questions, you can email us or call Customer Service at 01708 691 123.
Question will be displayed after moderation.