Auraglow is a trading name of Safield Distributions Ltd
All prices include VAT. A VAT invoice is available upon request.
1. All goods supplied by Safield Distributions Ltd remain the property of the vendor until such time as they are paid for in full.
2. This site trades in accordance with recent EU directives for online trading as follows: - We provide a secure checkout for the encrypted delivery of sensitive customer information such as contact and credit card details.
- All goods come with a 30 day satisfaction guarantee. If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, simply contact us to return it within 30 days of receipt of your order and we will issue you a refund. Returns conditions: 1. Goods must be unused. 2. Goods must be in their original condition & packaging. 3. Goods must be received back at our office within 30 days from the day you received your order. 4. You must include the returns slip that we will email you to print out
If we suspect that the goods have been used or any of the above conditions are not met we reserve the right to return the goods without notice.
Goods not received need to be reported within 30 days from the date of dispatch.
3. All Packages returned to us unclaimed via the Royal Mail will be subject to reshipping charges of the original shipping value.
4. Your credit card is charged in the name of Safield-Distributions
5. All claims for delivery shortages and damages must be reported to us within 3 days of the delivery date.
6. Products shown on this website may vary slightly from the images displayed.
7. We cannot be held responsible for orders delayed by incorrect address information supplied during the checkout process.
8. Material on this site may not be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, posted, broadcast or transmitted in any way.
9. Use of this site constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions which take effect on the date which you first use the site. These Terms and Conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998). We collect information about you for 2 reasons: firstly, to process your order and second, to provide you with the best possible service.
We will not pass your details onto any other company or individual without your consent.
Booking an electrician
Until you've received all your items and you are happy with them, please do not book an electrician as we cannot be held responsible for any losses caused by delayed delivery or pre-booked electrical installers.
We are unable to reimburse any professional fees incurred in replacing or refunding any faulty light fittings.
Any product returned for repair must be accompanied by a contact name, address, daytime telephone number and return paperwork sent from Auraglow.
If this information is not provided, Auraglow will be unable to return your product to you and reserves the right to dispose of your product three months after receipt.
It is in your best interests to make a note of your product's serial number and this should be quoted in any communications with Auraglow.
The warranty is Returns to Base (RTB) which means the customer needs to return the product to us at their own cost and risk.
We will cover the costs of sending the replacement or repaired item and is normally delivered back to the customer within 7 working days from receipt of the defected item.
- The warranty period starts on the date of invoice.
- The warranty period is based on a burning behaviour of max. 7000 hrs/year.
- This warranty only covers products applied within their ‘intended’ or ‘normal use’ as defined by:
- Operating conditions are in accordance with the information on the products and its packaging.
- Ambient temperature never exceeds the operating temperature range -20degC to +45degC.
- Relative humidity in the installation never exceeds 80% RH, or never exceeds the IP rating of the product if any is provided.
- Switch cycles of less than 60 per day
You can now recycle your old electricals with us.
If you’re buying a new electrical item, we will recycle your old one for free
Unwanted electrical equipment is the UKs fastest growing type of waste.
Many electrical items can be repaired or recycled, saving natural resources and the environment. If you do not recycle, electrical equipment will end up in landfill where hazardous substances will leak out and cause soil and water contamination – harming wildlife and also human health.
We can help
We are pleased to offer our customers the chance to recycle their old electrical items.
Safield Distributions Ltd (T/A Auraglow) is a producer of Electrical and Electronic Equipment (EEE) and is therefore obligated under the Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Regulations. Our WEEE producer registration number is WEE/KA5610UY.
If you wish to return your WEEE item, please contact us on 01708 757 474.
To remind you that old electrical equipment can be recycled, it is now marked with a crossed-out wheeled bin symbol. Please do not throw any electrical equipment (including those marked with the crossed out wheeled bin symbol) in your bin.
What is WEEE?
The Waste Electrical or Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Directive requires countries to maximise separate collection and environmentally friendly processing of these items. In the UK, distributors (including retailers) must provide a system which allows all customers buying new electrical equipment the opportunity to recycle their old items free of charge. Those establishing their own take-back scheme must as a minimum offer all customers buying new electrical equipment free take back of their old electricals on a like-for-like basis.
Find more information on WEEE recycling, and locate your local recycling centre, at www.recyclenow.com.