Terms & Conditions
Order before 3pm for same-day dispatch
Based on over 10,000 customer reviews!
Not happy with your purchase? We’ll refund you, no problem.
Auraglow is a trading name of Safield Distributions Ltd
All prices include VAT. A VAT invoice will be emailed to you within 24 hours of your order being dispatched.
1. All goods supplied by Safield Distributions Ltd remain the property of the vendor until such time as they are paid for in full.
2. This site trades in accordance with recent EU directives for online trading as follows: - We provide a secure checkout for the encrypted delivery of sensitive customer information such as contact and credit card details.
3. All Packages returned to us unclaimed via the Royal Mail will be subject to reshipping charges of the original shipping value.
4. Your credit card is charged in the name of Safield-Distributions
5. All claims for delivery shortages and damages must be reported to us within 3 days of the delivery date.
6. Goods not received need to be reported within 30 days from the date of dispatch.
7. In the event that you are not present at the time of the courier's attempted delivery, measures will be taken to ensure you still receive your order. The courier may decide to leave the delivery in a secure location, such as with a neighbour or a covered area on your property. Photos may be taken as proof of delivery in a safe location. By placing an order, you acknowledge and agree to these potential delivery arrangements. Please note that we cannot accept liability for packages that go missing after they have been delivered and photographed in a safe location, except under certain circumstances as required by law.
8. Products shown on this website may vary slightly from the images displayed.
9. We cannot be held responsible for orders delayed by incorrect address information supplied during the checkout process.
10. Material on this site may not be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, posted, broadcast or transmitted in any way.
11. Use of this site constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions which take effect on the date which you first use the site. These Terms and Conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998). We collect information about you for 2 reasons: firstly, to process your order and second, to provide you with the best possible service.
We will not pass your details onto any other company or individual without your consent.
All goods come with a 30 day satisfaction guarantee. If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, simply contact us to return it within 30 days of receipt of your order and we will issue you a refund.
1. Goods must be unused.
2. Goods must be in their original condition & packaging.
3. Goods must be received back at our office within 30 days from the day you received your order.
4. You must include the returns slip that we will email you to print out.
If we suspect that the goods have been used or any of the above conditions are not met we reserve the right to return the goods without notice.
In any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement. You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods.
Faulty goods will be replaced or refunded (which ever you prefer) within three months from receipt, and we will issue you a pre-paid postage label to return back to us at no cost to you.
If the item(s) is over 2KG in weight we will arrange a courier collection.
Refunds and replacements are issued within 7 days from receipt of your return.
Any product returned for repair under warranty must be accompanied by returns paperwork sent from us.
If this information is not provided, Auraglow will be unable to return your product to you and reserves the right to dispose of.
The warranty is Returns to Base (RTB) which means the customer needs to return the product to us at their own cost and risk.
We will cover the costs of sending the replacement or repaired item and is normally delivered back to the customer within 14 working days from receipt of the defected item.
Until you've received all your items and you are happy with them, please do not book an electrician as we cannot be held responsible for any losses caused by delayed delivery or pre-booked electrical installers.
We are unable to reimburse any professional fees incurred in replacing or refunding any faulty light fittings.
If you’re buying a new electrical item, we will recycle your old one for free.
Unwanted electrical equipment is the UKs fastest growing type of waste.
Many electrical items can be repaired or recycled, saving natural resources and the environment. If you do not recycle, electrical equipment will end up in landfill where hazardous substances will leak out and cause soil and water contamination – harming wildlife and also human health.
We can help
We are pleased to offer our customers the chance to recycle their old electrical items.
Safield Distributions Ltd (T/A Auraglow) is a producer of Electrical and Electronic Equipment (EEE) and is therefore obligated under the Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Regulations. Our WEEE producer registration number is WEE/KA5610UY.
If you wish to return your WEEE item, please contact us on 01708 691 123.
To remind you that old electrical equipment can be recycled, it is now marked with a crossed-out wheeled bin symbol. Please do not throw any electrical equipment (including those marked with the crossed out wheeled bin symbol) in your bin.
What is WEEE?
The Waste Electrical or Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Directive requires countries to maximise separate collection and environmentally friendly processing of these items. In the UK, distributors (including retailers) must provide a system which allows all customers buying new electrical equipment the opportunity to recycle their old items free of charge. Those establishing their own take-back scheme must as a minimum offer all customers buying new electrical equipment free take back of their old electricals on a like-for-like basis.
Find more information on WEEE recycling, and locate your local recycling centre, at www.recyclenow.com.
Auraglow products can be found in electrical wholesalers, online and in lighting stores across the UK, including; John Lewis and Maplin. We take pride in that our products are installed across hotels, restaurants, hospitals, airports and many other places within the UK. When you choose us you can rest assured you are receiving affordable LED bulbs with powerful light, alongside years of reliability with decreased energy bills.Discover more about us
No spam, just products you’ll love and all the latest news!