Auraglow Solar & USB Outdoor Rechargeable LED Lantern - VINTAGE
Dispatched & Delivered FREE if *
- Up to 48 hours of battery-powered lighting that you can charge by solar and USB
- The daylight sensor turns the lantern on when it gets dark, and then off again in the morning, with up to 48 hours of light on a full charge to last all evening and then some!
- Matt black aluminium frame with an LED vintage-style filament bulb for a contemporary style lantern that can be hung from the carry handle or placed anywhere flat, inside or outside.
- Don’t be left without lighting the winter season! Use solar, but top up the charge with USB to guarantee maximum illumination time when you need it
- Soft (dusk-til-dawn)/medium/high brightness settings, IP44 rated for outdoor use, USB-C charging cable included, 2 year warranty. For dimensions refer to the images
Recharge via solar and USB
British weather isn’t kind to solar-only lighting. A few cloudy days in a row, especially during the colder parts of the year, and you could find yourself without a garden light when you need it most.
Of course, USB-only charging would solve that issue, but it’s inconvenient to keep bringing the light in to charge it every day.
That’s why we’ve combined both charging types into this contemporary outdoor lantern. Enjoy the convenience of solar charging, but know that you can top the lantern battery up via USB whenever you need to.
Brighter light for longer
Our Auraglow rechargeable outdoor lighting has a 4400mAh li-ion battery pack to power a vintage-style filament LED bulb. It’s then combined with the aluminium matt black frame to give you the very latest in contemporary design.
The high-capacity battery pack, large solar panel and efficient LED lamp means you can enjoy up to 48 hours of warm white light on a full charge!
And because it’s backed up by USB recharging, you’ll have access to the maximum brightness option, which gives you up to 400 lumens of light for 9 hours on a full charge. That’s nearly equivalent to a 40w incandescent bulb – enough to illuminate a garden table or section of your garden with ease.
It’s the convenience of mobile solar lighting, but with brightness, convenience and reliability approaching hard-wired mains lighting.
Automated dusk-till-dawn lighting available
You can keep the LED vintage-style lantern bulb on when you need it, or select dusk-til-dawn mode for automated evening lighting. The built-in sensor detects darkness to turn the light on, then detects sunrise to turn the light off again. In between, it charges all day using solar power.
And with up to 48 hours of light available in this mode, even the occasional cloudy day won’t spoil your garden lighting setup.
Auraglow quality with a 2 year warranty
The Auraglow rechargeable LED lantern has an aluminium frame that’s powder-coated in a contemporary black matt finish. Included is a LED vintage-style E27 bulb, in soft 2700k warm white, that’s replaceable if needed.
It’s IP44 rated to handle outdoor weather with ease, and comes with our standard TWO YEAR warranty for your peace of mind.
- 4400mAh Li-ion capacity (2 x 2200mAh replaceable)
- 4W max power – up to 400 lumens
- Replaceable LED vintage-style E27 bulb – 2700k warm white
- IP44 rated – fully suitable for outdoor use
- Soft (dusk-til-dawn)/medium/high brightness: 40/200/400 lumens
- Solar panel: Monocrystalline 1.8W
- Up to 48 hours of light from a full charge
- USB type-C charging cable included
- Input: USB-C 5V 1A
|Dusk to Dawn Daylight Sensor, Standard On/Off
|30 x 18 x 18cm
|IEC Protection Class
Product Questions 
Share your questions and answers with fellow shoppers.
For personal order or return questions, you can email us or call Customer Service at 01708 691 123.
Question will be displayed after moderation.