Auraglow Solar & USB Outdoor Rechargeable LED Lantern - MODERN
Dispatched & Delivered FREE if *
- Up to a huge 19 hours of battery power per full charge – Leave it outside to recharge via solar, or bring it indoors to charge by USB.
- The built-in daylight sensor gives you the option of dusk-till-dawn lighting – On a full charge it can light up in the evening, stay on all night, turn off in the morning, and recharge with solar in between.
- 40 high-efficiency LEDs give you gentle all-night lighting, with higher brightness settings that give you up to 750 lumens (similar to a 60w bulb) for hours during outdoor parties and gatherings.
- Never be left without light. Use it in sun or shade, summer or winter. Set it and forget it with solar charging, or recharge with USB If you bring it inside.
- Powder-coated black matt aluminium construction with hanging handle, IP44 weatherproof for outdoor use, and a USB-C charging cable is included. For dimensions refer to the images.
Recharge the battery via solar and USB
Let’s be honest - this is one of the few types of rechargeable outdoor lantern that’s suitable for all-year British weather. We don’t always get enough sun for solar charging in the winter months, while USB charging alone means you’d have to keep bringing the lantern inside to charge it up.
At Auraglow, we’ve combined both charging options in a stylish outdoor LED lantern. Let the integrated solar panel do the work most of the year, with rapid USB charging available when the battery needs a boost.
The result is reliable and predictable lighting without needing mains power. By all means use the sun to recharge, but don’t be at the mercy of it!
Brighter light for longer
With the Auraglow rechargeable outdoor lantern, we incorporate a large top-facing solar panel with a high capacity 4400mAh li-ion battery pack and 40 ultra-efficient LEDs.
The result is a lantern with a class-leading range of brightness and duration options. On a full charge, you can enjoy a soothing glow for up to 19 hours, space illuminating light for up to 8 hours, and a whopping 750 lumens of light for around 4 hours – almost equivalent to a 60 watt bulb!
And with the USB charging function, you won’t have to hope for a sunny day just to use your lantern during your next garden gathering. Give it a plug-in charge, and you’ll get plenty of warm white light all evening that you can hang up or move around with ease.
Automated dusk-till-dawn lighting
This outdoor rechargeable lantern has a light sensor to detect day and night. It’ll automatically light up in the evening, turn off in the morning, and then recharge during the day to always make sure that your garden or yard has a soothing lantern glow.
And with up to 19 hours of use on a full charge, it can give you true all-night lighting – not the type that runs out of juice by 10pm just because it was a cloudy day!
Auraglow quality with a 2 year warranty
The Auraglow rechargeable LED lantern has an aluminium frame that’s powder-coated in a contemporary black matt finish.
It’s IP44 rated to handle outdoor weather with ease, and comes with our standard TWO YEAR warranty for your peace of mind.
- 4400mAh Li-ion capacity (2 x 2200mAh replaceable)
- 8W max power – up to 750 lumens
- Integrated LED – 3000k warm white
- Soft (dusk-til-dawn)/medium/high brightness: 75/370/750 lumens
- Solar panel: Monocrystalline 1.8W
- IP44 rated – fully suitable for outdoor use
- Up to 19 hours of light from a full charge
- USB type-C charging cable included
- Input: USB-C 5V 1A
|Dusk to Dawn Daylight Sensor, Standard On/Off
|38 x 18 x 18cm
|IEC Protection Class
Product Questions 
Share your questions and answers with fellow shoppers.
For personal order or return questions, you can email us or call Customer Service at 01708 691 123.
Question will be displayed after moderation.