Auraglow Solar & USB Outdoor Camping Tent String Light
Dispatched & Delivered FREE if *
- Retractable 5.5 metre nylon braided string light featuring 10 super bright LED nodes providing 100 lumens (10lm per node) of warm white lighting on the brightest setting
- Dual charging, it can be charged outdoors using the high efficiency solar panel or indoors using the included USB-C cable for a quicker charge by USB power if needed
- The high-capacity rechargeable battery provides up to 38 hours of light from a single charge on the softest setting. It also doubles up as a power bank for charging your mobile devices from the USB port, ideal for when camping off grid
- When the string lights are retracted into the hub, the LED nodes illuminate through the transparent cover for use as a night light or table lamp. The hub also has a built-in flashlight for using as a torch or reading light!
- The string light has hanging clips along the cord for easily attaching to tents, gazebos, parasols etc. IP44 weatherproof rating
String lights may be stereotypically depicted as a cosy trail of illumination lighting up a teenager’s bedroom shelves, but Auraglow’s Multifunctional String Lights are made to challenge tougher environments than that. This compact cube neatly combines the functionality of a torchlight, table lamp, powerbank and string lights into one device through an innovative, space-efficient design.
Pop the base open and keep the wire coiled up for the lights to function as a night light, or extend it fully to drape the lights decoratively around a tent, gazebo or parasol, or use the in-built torch to light a dark path or the pages of a book you’re reading under the covers. Its deceptively small size conceals its incredible range of utility, all wound up in a box you can hold in a single hand.
The Auraglow Multifunctional String Light is the ideal companion for any camping trip, where its versatility and wide range of functions help make your camping experience just that little bit brighter. Beyond the aforementioned use of providing light in various forms, the string lights main component also doubles as a powerbank while also housing the solar panels that can be used to charge the battery. Also can be recharged from the USB-C port which represents the second way the battery can be charged; the solar charging in particular is a great timesaver while you're on the move traversing a hiking path, as all you need to do is keep the solar panels exposed to the sun by attaching it to your backpack.
- String lights length: 5.5m
- LEDs: 10 nodes with 2 x LED per node / 20 warm white (3000K) LEDs
- Lumens: Each node is 10lm, total 100lm (on bright setting)
- Power: 5V / 1A
- Weatherproof rating: IP44 (Silicone cap must be in place)
- Battery: 3.7V 2000mAh 18650 Li-ion battery
|IEC Protection Class
Product Questions 
Share your questions and answers with fellow shoppers.
For personal order or return questions, you can email us or call Customer Service at 01708 691 123.
Question will be displayed after moderation.