Auraglow Stainless Steel Battery Powered PIR Motion Sensor Wall Light
Dispatched & Delivered FREE if *
- This stylish stainless-steel wall light with built in PIR motion sensor is the ideal security light for your home.
- The light automatically turns on when the PIR sensor detects movement from a heat source and the built-in daylight sensor ensures it only operates at night to save battery power.
- The light illuminates for 30 seconds after the last detection when in PIR mode or can be switched on constantly from the mode switch.
- Powered by 4 x C batteries (not included), so there is no complicated wiring and no expensive electrician costs. Last approx. 12,000 activations before the batteries need to be replaced.
- The energy efficient integrated LEDs produce 110lm at a 6000K colour temperature. Fixtures included. IP44 weatherproof rating. Dimensions: 14cm x 14cm x 10cm.
This modern stainless-steel light fitting will add a touch of style to any home, while also providing safety and security. It combines form and function by being incredibly simple to install and use. As it runs on 4 x C type batteries (not included), there is no complex wiring and no need to hire an electrician. It simply screws onto the wall with the fittings provided.
Once installed, you can choose from two active modes: Fully on and Auto. Switch to Fully on mode to have the light constantly on or turn it to Auto to have the light activated by the PIR (at night only). The PIR will keep the light on for 30 seconds after the last detection.
The integrated LED with mirror plate produces a bright 110lm cool white glow (6000K), so you can see clearly as you or anyone else approaches your property. The IP44 rating means it is weather resistant and fully suited to outdoor use.
LED Type: Integrated
LED Colour: 6000K
IP Rating: IP44
Batteries: 4 x C
Dimensions: 14cm x 14cm x 10cm
|PIR Motion Detection
|14cm x 14cm x 10cm
|IEC Protection Class
Product Questions 
Share your questions and answers with fellow shoppers.
For personal order or return questions, you can email us or call Customer Service at 01708 691 123.
Question will be displayed after moderation.