Auraglow Mysa Vintage Filament Globe Shape LED Bulb - E27, XXL
Dispatched & Delivered FREE if *
Multi Buy Options
Save money the more you order
2 - 3save 2% £29.40
4 - 7save 4% £28.80
8 +save 6% £28.20
- This distinctive light bulb uses high efficiency LED technology to produce a long lasting, low heat and low power consuming light
- Carefully designed with style in mind, using high quality acrylic tubes and illuminated using a laser-generated pattern creating a vintage look
- The amber-tinted glass and 1800k LED are constructed to create a very warm relaxing glow
- This ingenious bulb is also 3-step dimmable, which means you can flick the switch off and on again to dim down the brightness using a normal switch, no dimmer switch required! *See table below
- Dimensions: 168mm x 303mm - Lifespan: 15,000 hrs - Includes a 2-year warranty
Auraglow Mysa LED Light Bulb – Vintage Retro Rustic Edison Style Decorative Energy Efficient Filament E27 Screw S165 Globe Shape XXL
This LED light bulb from Auraglow’s Mysa range is the perfect addition to your home. Designed to bring a warm and welcoming glow, the tinted glass and Edison style illumination creates a relaxing ambience suited to the living room, bedroom or any lounging area.
The combination of modern LED technology with an old-fashioned look creates a high-quality retro appearance while maintaining efficiency. It lights up instantly with no waiting for it to warm up, has a 15,000-hour lifespan.
This ingenious bulb is also 3-step dimmable, which means you can flick the switch off and on again to dim down the brightness using a normal switch, no dimmer switch required! *See table below
Recommended for Mysa table lamps and hanging pendant lamps. Designed for ambient light only and not to be relied on for a main source of light.
- Cap type: E27
- Shape: XXL
- Lifespan: 15,000 hrs
- Colour temperature: 1800K
- Dimensions: 168mm x 303mm
|3 Step Dimmable Settings
|Off/On x 1
|Off/On x 2
|Off/On x 3
|168mm x 303mm
|IEC Protection Class
Product Questions 
Share your questions and answers with fellow shoppers.
For personal order or return questions, you can email us or call Customer Service at 01708 691 123.
Question will be displayed after moderation.