Auraglow Motion Sensor Grill Light - Set of 3
Dispatched & Delivered FREE if *
- Waste not, want not: Since these lights only turn on when they detect movement, they are less likely to be left on accidentally, saving money and preventing energy from being used unnecessarily.
- Easy to install: They can be affixed to surfaces with either the sticky back pad (not as damaging to the wall) or screws (for a more secure grip). Placement of the lights isn't restricted by the location of switches, internal wiring or power outlets.
- Simple operating procedures: 3 x AA batteries are required per light. You can control the sensitivity and delay of the light 'off' response with the variable timer function; the light can be set to stay on for 30 or 60 seconds after last detection.
- PIR motion sensor technology: Automation of the lights turning on and off means there is no longer any need to fumble in the dark for a switch, increasing convenience and improving safety.
- Intuitive design: The clean, minimal component design emits a warm light that is perfect for small indoor settings that see a lot of traffic, like stairs and hallways. The strategically limited output also provides enough light without blinding users.
Form and function
The components of the Auraglow Motion Sensor Grill Light are all housed in a sleek, silver-white casing, measuring at 7.8cm by 10.2cm by 3cm; the lights' neat lines are softened by rounded corners in a style that would suit any modern home. These small lights are compact powerhouses created with design elements that direct their light for maximum utility. The down-angled slats on the lights’ grills direct the light downwards rather than shining directly into the eyes. The limiting of light to the border and grills also reduces the possibility of blinding users when they suddenly turn on, making these lights user friendly without sacrificing their efficacy.
Automated motion sensor tech
Automating the light on/light off process is invaluable for a variety of reasons. For one, it prevents electricity from being wasted as a result of people accidentally forgetting to turn switches off. Since the sensors controlling the power output will only remain on if they detect continuous motion within the sensor range, such as a person moving around the space and doing an activity for a prolonged period of time, opting to use motion sensor lights is the more environmentally- and financially-conscious choice. Beyond that, sensor lights are great for homeowners who may have difficulty operating more traditional light switches, such as individuals with restricted mobility as a result of age or disability.
Convenience and flexibility
Being battery-operated, these lights are every homeowner’s dream when it comes to their placement around the house. Without the constraints of internal wiring or needing a power socket to attach to, these lights truly can be placed on any flat surface without needing to care about connecting them to an immobile power source. This lends the user full customisation over the arrangement of the lights around their house to best suit their individual purposes, whether they need to place the lights at a lower height to detect the movement of children and pets, or simply want to place the lights in a more obscure location to catch any unwanted movement.
|PIR Motion Detection
|10.2 x 7.8 x 3cm
|IEC Protection Class
Product Questions 
Share your questions and answers with fellow shoppers.
For personal order or return questions, you can email us or call Customer Service at 01708 691 123.
Question will be displayed after moderation.