This security flood light has been cleverly designed to solve one of the major setbacks of solar lights - running out of power!
Alongside the solar panel, you can install 3 x C batteries, which act as backup power for the lamp if the built-in rechargeable battery ever runs out of power in the night.
The built-in rechargeable battery will charge during the day and provide around 430 (10 sec) activations. If it drops below usable power, the 3 x C batteries will activate, providing an additional 2880 (10sec) activations.
Supplied with L brackets each for the light and solar panel that allows you to install to fence posts, railings, pergolas etc with no drilling required and will not need an electrician to install.
Or it can be mounted to the wall using the screws and fixings provided.
The powerful 6W LEDs provide 600lm of cool white (6000K) light on activation, with adjustable settings for lux and timing.
- Colour: Black
- Power: 6W
- Brightness: 600lm
- Light Colour: Cool White (6000K)
- Internal rechargeable battery: 1800mAh Li-on
- PIR: 8m range / adjustable sensor angle
- Weatherproof Rating: IP44
- Fittings Included
- Backup power batteries (3XC) not Included. (Will still function without).
- Lamp Dimensions: - H: 20.5cm W: 17.7cm (lamp heads together), W: 10.5cm (Body) D: 9cm.
- Solar Panel Dimensions: - H: 14.2cm W: 9.6cm D: 1.7cm. Cable length: 5m.